Without our Friends, Read Seed could not accomplish giving thousands of books to low income children, family literacy programs and events, Read A Thons, and the many projects that around central and eastern North Carolina since 2001. As we launch new initiatives to educate and advocate for early intervention to improve child literacy, to close literacy gaps, to prepare children to enter school ready to achieve......
WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT
Become a Friend, a partner in the literacy challengd.
Mr. J. Schultz
our first Friend
See his book story
Support Literacy Programs
Literacy is everybody's business. Each of us has a job to do to change literacy, change academic achievement and change life opportunities. Below are ways you can put your resources where your support lies. Thank you for caring about child literacy.
Literacy is everybody's business and we need to let them know why reading to children is so important. Read Seed wants to use billboards to educate and advocate for early childhood literacy intervention. This will change lives, close reading gaps and promote academic achievement.
A large public picture says thousands of words and changes things, too.
Literacy Ambassador Circle
Read Seed is
listed at GuideStar
Friend of Read Seed
Also at Razoo
Read Seed is partnering with Kroger's Community Rewards® Program to help our communities grow
and prosper. Help the community and help yourself.
* Register your Kroger Plus card at
* Select Read Seed Inc as donation organization
Community Reward NPO # 89288
* Shop and swipe your Plus Card for savings
* Support Child Literacy in North Carolina
* Your quarterly tax deduction is noted on account
* Get coupons loaded directly to your Plus card
* Promotions and Free stuff on Friday
* Earn 3Ȼ to 40Ȼ off each gallon of gas
* View weekly sale flyer online
* Place deli/floral/medicine orders online
* Get recipes and entertaining ideas Thank You
Join Friends by sending your check to:
Read Seed, Inc
2420 B Stadium Drive
Durham, NC 27704
Support Read Seed and Child Literacy
Educate Advocate Demonstrate
Child and Family Literacy Programs